With its super soft compound and with a highly flexible radial carcass the 255 Trail Pro provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain. Ideal for technical single track terrain.
· Super soft compound with a highly flexible radial carcass, provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain
· Lightweight, reduces un-sprung weight for improved performance and maneuverability
· Works excellent in single track terrain
· Available in 18” and 19” rear radial sizes
· 19” size allows use by most all full size motocross bikes without changing rear rims
· DOT approved
CAUTION : The 255 Trail Pro is a D.O.T. approved tire but is not recommended for commuter / continuous highway use. It is a tire for serious off road and trails applications and can be legally used "on highway" to connect off road trail heads. For dual sport use we recommend the Shinko 241, 244, 700, 705 or 805 series.